Assembler – WA
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of the Assembler include but are not limited to:
- Requires diversified mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly or sub-assembly of units that are moderately complex, requiring adjusting, fitting and aligning to ordinary tolerances.
- Requires blueprint reading and basic math skills as well as the ability to use common hand tools and operate assembly machines.
- Works from drawings or specifications.
- Inspect and test completed units.
- May rotate work stations as necessary.
- Work involves frequent handling of moderate to heavy components.
- May include walking or standing most of the time.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Able to safely push, pull, lift, stack and carry materials weighing up to 35 pounds regularly, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Requires standing, sitting, bending, kneeling, squatting, walking and reaching and grasping constantly.
- Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- High School or Technical Training preferred.
- Aircraft Drawings or Drafting Skills preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in Aerospace Assembly
- Team-player who can handle working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Quality oriented with a hands-on, “do it right the first” time personality.
- High School diploma or GED
- Read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION REFLECTS THE GENERAL DETAILS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB IDENTIFIED. IT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A DETAILED SUMMARY OF ALL THE WORK REQUIREMENTS THAT MAY BE INHERENT IN THE JOB, AND MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME.