Imaginetics Holdings employs over 240 people, on a three-shift basis, including weekends at our three west coast locations in the aerospace centers of Washington and Arizona.
We are continuously upgrading our equipment and training our personnel to remain one of the leaders in manufacturing in order to meet the demands of our customers. Imaginetics has grown to be one of the most globally respected and dynamic aerospace manufacturing facilities, serving both U.S. and international clients. Imaginetics Holdings includes 110,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities and a 20+ year track record of unparalleled service and quality.
Open positions are posted here. If you have the requisite skills and experience to join our dynamic team, we’d like to hear from you. Simply complete this online application form, and attach your resume and cover letter. Thank you for your interest in a career with Imaginetics.
Imaginetics provides a competitive benefits package to all non-exempt employees. This includes medical, dental and vision coverage, along with a life insurance policy, health savings account, flexible spending account, EAP plan and a 401(k) retirement account. Imaginetics also offers paid time off and paid holidays.
CNC Machinist (Swing Shift) – WA
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of the CNC Machinist include but are not limited to:
• Requires the ability to follow written instructions and read blueprint specifications, or equivalent.
• Operates and adjusts semi-automatic or automatic numerically controlled machine tools to perform standard and repetitive sequence of operations where programs are provided and setups are often made and maintained by others.
• Requires knowledge of operations including drilling, boring and milling, turning, etc., employing recognized tooling and procedures and where tolerances are close, but not difficult to maintain.
• Operators may run more than one unit simultaneously.
• Must be able to check parts for conformance to specifications.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Ability to stand, sit, squat, kneel and reaching constantly with occasional climbing.
• Must be able to safely lift, carry, push or pull up to 30 pounds regularly, 50 pounds occasionally (with assistance, if required).
• Vision abilities required include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• 2+ year related training or work experience.
• Some knowledge of machining techniques and methods.
• Familiarity with HAAS 3, 4 and 5 Axis computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tool operating procedures is a plus.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Read, write, understand and speak English Fluently
THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION REFLECTS THE GENERAL DETAILS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB IDENTIFIED. IT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A DETAILED SUMMARY OF ALL THE WORK REQUIREMENTS THAT MAY BE INHERENT IN THE JOB, AND MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.