Deburr – WA
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of the Deburr employee include but are not limited to:
- Grind and smooth surfaces of items. Requires the ability to operate common portable hand tools.
- Select grade of abrasive belt, wheel or disk according to specifications, knowledge of abrasives, and condition of metal, and attach to grinder.
- Replace worn abrasive disks, wheels and belts.
- Work involves frequent handling of moderate to heavy components and may include walking or standing most of the time.
- Requires the ability to follow demonstrated steps.
- Other work as assigned.
- Physical requirements of the position include the ability to push, pull, lift, stack and carry materials weighing up to 35 pounds regularly, and up to 50 pounds occasionally. This position requires standing, sitting, bending, kneeling, squatting, walking and reaching and grasping constantly. Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Previous deburr or aerospace experience is preferred
- The ability to interpret aerospace blueprints is a must.
- A team player who can handle working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Quality oriented with a “do it right the first time” attitude.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is a must.
- Ability to read & follow verbal & written work instructions in English
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written & verbal instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to understand, read, write, and speak English fluently is required.
THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION REFLECTS THE GENERAL DETAILS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB IDENTIFIED. IT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A DETAILED SUMMARY OF ALL THE WORK REQUIREMENTS THAT MAY BE INHERENT IN THE JOB, AND MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME.