Assembly- WA Swing and Weekend Shift
Imaginetics is a leading manufacturing company with capabilities that include precision Sheet Metal Fabrication, CNC Machining and Assembly. We are currently seeking Assemblers to join our team for the weekend shift; Friday- Sunday.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of the Assembler include but are not limited to:
• Requires diversified mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly or sub-assembly of units that are moderately complex, requiring adjusting, fitting and aligning to ordinary tolerances.
• Performs repetitive assembly work using sealants, bonding materials and also may include riveting, nut plating, bearing swaging, drilling and part layouts
• Requires blueprint reading and basic math skills as well as the ability to use common hand tools and operate assembly machines.
• Works from drawings or specifications.
• Inspect and test completed units.
• May rotate work stations as necessary.
• Work involves frequent handling of moderate to heavy components.
• May include walking or standing most of the time.
• Follow all safety procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Able to safely push, pull, lift, stack and carry materials weighing up to 35 pounds regularly, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
• Requires standing, sitting, bending, kneeling, squatting, walking and reaching and grasping constantly.
• Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• High School or Technical Training preferred.
• Aircraft Drawings or Drafting Skills preferred
• Preferably 1+ years’ experience in Aerospace Assembly
• Team-player who can handle working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Quality oriented with a hands-on, “do it right the first” time personality.
• High School diploma or GED
• Read, write, speak and understand English fluently.