CMM Quality Inspector Swing Shift – WA
The duties of the CMM Operator include but are not limited to:
• Operate and program Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM).
• Interpret, review and accept/reject internally developed drawings.
• Perform In process and final inspection of sheet metal, CNC parts and assemblies using manufacturing orders, part lists, drawings, specifications and precision measuring instruments, including electronic devices.
• Read and interpret engineering drawings, specification, and manufacturing specifications.
• Interpret ANSI Y14.5 standard Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances (GD&T) effectively.
• Inspect components and assemblies using non-CMM methods such as Mics and Height Gauge.
• Determine the most efficient usage of CMM versus other methods of inspection.
• Experience with height gages, micrometers, hardness testers, Eddie Current and Sine plates.
• Cross-train QA Inspectors on the use and programming of CMM’s.
• Work in a team environment providing assistance to inspectors, machinists and assemblers to interpret specifications.
• Reliable productive work speed.
• Team player and good communicator.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• 2+ years of CMM work experience, or equivalent.
• Experience working in Aerospace Manufacturing a plus.
• Experience working as a Quality Inspector.
• High School Diploma or GED
• CAD, CAM, Solid works or CMM manager experience a plus
THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION REFLECTS THE GENERAL DETAILS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB IDENTIFIED. IT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A DETAILED SUMMARY OF ALL THE WORK REQUIREMENTS THAT MAY BE INHERENT IN THE JOB, AND MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.