CNC and Facilities Maintenance Technician – WA / AZ
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of the CNC and Facilities Maintenance Technician include but are not limited to:
· Requires the basic knowledge of skilled trade activities in electrical and mechanical work, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair and painting and drywall.
· Manage all machine tool service requirement and needs as they occur.
· Repair, install, adjust and maintain manufacturing machinery.
· Candidate must be skilled in the use of a variety of skilled-trade tools
· Perform a variety of moderate to complex CNC machine and departmental maintenance tasks including predictive, preventative, and post situational maintenance.
· Maintain all machine service records.
· Utilizes various hand tools, inspection tools, electrical tools, pneumatic tooling to complete job assignments and / or tasks.
· Familiarity with both manual and CNC machine tool installations are beneficial.
· Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerance.
· Must be flexible, dependable, time conscious, and be able to move from project to project with minimal supervision.
· May be utilized/ required to operate various machinery, CNC machines, hand tools as needed and/or when no maintenance / repair is needed.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
· 5+ years of experience in general maintenance.
· 2+ years of experience in operation and repair of CNC Machining equipment.
· Knowledge of machining techniques and methods.
· Familiarity with HAAS, Okuma, Mori and Matsurra computers numerically controlled (CNC) machine tool operating procedures.
· Have working experience with CNC machine operations and mechanical components including motors, spindles, bearings, controls, relays, switches and solenoids.
· Fluent in use of precision hand tools.
· Self-motivated and ability to prioritize projects to meet completion dates.
· Must be able to work assigned shift, as well as weekends and overtime, when necessary.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Read, write, understand and speak English Fluently
THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION REFLECTS THE GENERAL DETAILS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB IDENTIFIED. IT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A DETAILED SUMMARY OF ALL THE WORK REQUIREMENTS THAT MAY BE INHERENT IN THE JOB, AND MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.