CNC Programmer – AZ
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities for the CNC Programmer include but are not limited to the following:
· Knowledge of advanced machining methodologies to develop code to control machine operations.
· Feed Rates, speed of rotation, tool changes, sequence of operations and other variables.
· Works with minimal supervision and may provide work training and direction to others.
· Assignments tend to be more complex, with unusual shapes, sizes, finishes and exotic materials.
· Short runs on valuable and complex parts.
· CIP duties as assigned by management.
· This position requires standing, sitting, bending, kneeling, squatting, walking, reaching and grasping.
· Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, color recognition and adjusting focus.
· 5+ years as a CNC Programmer – 3 Axis, 4 Axis, Lathes and Mills.
· 5+ years as a CNC Programmer – Master Cam Software
· Vericut experience is a plus.
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION REFLECTS THE GENERAL DETAILS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB IDENTIFIED. IT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A DETAILED SUMMARY OF ALL THE WORK REQUIREMENTS THAT MAY BE INHERENT IN THE JOB, AND MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.