Operations Manager – AZ
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities: Duties of the Operations Manager include but are not limited to:
· Manages the daily operations and overseeing of Production, Production Control, Planning, Purchasing, Scheduling, Document Control, Shipping and Receiving and Inventory Chemical Processing
· Manage all staff and activities of operations within those departments
· Responsible for staffing, administration, production, quality, materials, equipment and financial performance of the facility
· Responsible for overall management, direction, and coordination of plant objectives at the lowest cost consistent with quality requirements
· Delegates authority to supervisors within the title’s departments and other related operations
· Interprets and administers company policies
· Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans
· Other duties as assigned by management.
· 5+ years of work experience, or equivalent.
· Knowledge of CNC Mills and CNC Lathes
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures
· Team-player who can handle working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Quality oriented with a hands-on personality.
· Experience with production software.
· Intermediate skills with typing, MS Excel & MS Outlook.
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field would be a plus
English fluency required in all forms of communication
Minimum of 5 years directly related management and/or supervisory experience
THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION REFLECTS THE GENERAL DETAILS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB IDENTIFIED. IT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A DETAILED SUMMARY OF ALL THE WORK REQUIREMENTS THAT MAY BE INHERENT IN THE JOB, AND MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.