Planner – AZ
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities for the Planner include but are not limited to the following:
Essential Duties of the Job:
• Review of customer purchase order, quality requirements, specifications, & drawings.
• Creation of bill of material.
• Creation of manufacturing routing from issue of raw material through manufacturing operations, outside processing (heat treat & paint) to final inspection.
• Releasing of Manufacturing Orders to production.
• Support production personnel, purchasing, program management & suppliers with clarifications on technical questions.
• Vision abilities required include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• 4 – 5 years recent experience in aerospace mfg. planning or estimating in an aerospace machine shop.
• Manufacturing experience with 3, 4 and 5 Axis CNC Lathe, Mill, Sheet Metal Fabrication, and Assembly.
• Read and interpret engineering drawings, parts lists, and specifications.
• Quality oriented team-player who can handle working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with production planning software.
• Intermediate skills with keyboarding, MS Excel & MS Outlook.
• AA Degree preferred. High School Diploma or GED required.
THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION REFLECTS THE GENERAL DETAILS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB IDENTIFIED. IT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A DETAILED SUMMARY OF ALL THE WORK REQUIREMENTS THAT MAY BE INHERENT IN THE JOB, AND MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.