Program Manager – AZ
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of the Program Manager include but are not limited to:
• Processes orders, prepares correspondence and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Receives questions from customers and follows established procedure to provide answers or refer calls to appropriate staff.
• Responsible for the coordination of customer contractual requirements.
• Review contract deadlines, monitors customer delivery progress.
• Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of contractual deliveries.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Responsible for designing and implementing improved processes or operational procedures.
• Works with minimal supervision.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• Drive continuous improvement activities.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Four (4) years recent experience in aerospace manufacturing environment.
• Two (2) years recent experience in Aerospace Account Management
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes (Sheet Metal. Assembly, Machining), procedures, and machinery.
• Knowledge of Aerospace documentation and dimensioning.
• Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, parts lists, and specifications.
• Team-player who can handle working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Quality oriented with a “hands-on” and “can do” attitude.
• Experience with production software and Intermediate skills with MS Excel & MS Outlook.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Able to read, write, understand and speak English fluently.
• This position requires standing, sitting, bending, kneeling, walking, stair climbing and reaching constantly.
• Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, adjust focus and color recognition.
THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION REFLECTS THE GENERAL DETAILS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB IDENTIFIED. IT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A DETAILED SUMMARY OF ALL THE WORK REQUIREMENTS THAT MAY BE INHERENT IN THE JOB, AND MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.