Quality Inspector- WA
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of the Quality Inspector include but are not limited to:
• Performs diversified granite rock or bench inspections on a variety of standard or custom aerospace parts, products, assemblies or raw materials that are being used in manufacturing product.
• Uses a variety of precision measuring instruments, including electronic devices.
• Ability to read and interpret aerospace drawings, specifications and customer documents
• Inspects product to verify correct color, finish, dimensions, hardness, density or other measurable or observable characteristics of material.
• Performs detailed first article inspections following the installation of new or revised molds and dies.
• May recommend, write or modify sampling and inspections procedures.
• May use statistical tools to chart variance.
• Other duties assigned by management
• Physical requirements of the position include the ability to push, pull, lift, stack and carry materials weighing up to 35 pounds regularly, and up to 50 pounds occasionally. This position requires standing, sitting, bending, kneeling, squatting, walking and reaching and grasping constantly. Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• 2+ years of work experience, or equivalent.
• Able to interpret Aerospace blueprints.
• Team-player who can handle working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Quality oriented with a hands-on, “do it right the first” time personality.
• Self-motivated individual that needs minimal supervision to be successful
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Ability to understand, read, write, and speak English fluently is required.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime with Imaginetics LLC; an established aerospace industry leader.
THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION REFLECTS THE GENERAL DETAILS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB IDENTIFIED. IT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A DETAILED SUMMARY OF ALL THE WORK REQUIREMENTS THAT MAY BE INHERENT IN THE JOB, AND MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.